Searching for Pansy’s Titles

Isabella Alden was a prolific writer of Christian stories and novels for children and adults. We’ve compiled a list of 213 of her titles (which you can see here) and she may have written even more!

To celebrate Isabella’s beloved stories, here’s a word search puzzle for you, created from the titles of her books.

Choose how you want to play:

To play online, click here. Then, click and drag to reveal each listed book title. You can play the online puzzle until September 30.

To print the puzzle and share it with others, click here. The print puzzle never expires!

Once you’ve completed the puzzle, be sure to leave a comment to tell us how you liked it, and to be entered in this week’s drawing for a $25 Amazon Gift Card.

Have fun !

This post is part of our Blogiversary Celebration! Leave a comment below or on Isabella’s Facebook page to be entered in a drawing for a $25 Amazon gift card!

We’ll announce the winner on Friday, September 14.

20 Responses to “Searching for Pansy’s Titles”

1. Ashley September 11, 2018 at 4:32 am #

I just want to take a moment to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your hard work in researching and putting together the information that is found on this blog. I am grateful for the recent list of 213 of Pansy’s titles. I have not done the puzzle yet but I will use that list. I was introduced to Isabella Alden by some friends a few years ago and have soaked up many of her books since then. They are always convicting and help me to evaluate my own walk with Christ. What a gift it was then when I wanted to find more of her books to find your blog and find many of them free in PDF format! And now you offer them for Kindle! I know this is time-consuming, but you serve all of us in this way. Thank you for your evident desire to proclaim Christ and not do all of this for profit. Sadly this mindset is rare, although the message of the Gospel is for everyone. Thank you for shining brightly!

• Isabella Alden September 11, 2018 at 7:30 am #

Ashley, I’m so glad you found us! Thank you for your kind words. We love shining a light on Isabella’s books and have more to share in the coming months. —Jenny

2. kristin September 11, 2018 at 6:52 am #

I saw a couple of titles in there that I haven’t read!

• Isabella Alden September 11, 2018 at 7:30 am #

It’s quite a list! Thanks for commenting, Kristin. —Jenny

3. Rebekah A. Morris September 11, 2018 at 7:37 am #

That was fun. It took me 231 seconds to find all the titles. And I’ve read every one of those books. 🙂

• Isabella Alden September 11, 2018 at 3:32 pm #

My time was about the same, Rebekah. —Jenny

4. Julia September 11, 2018 at 9:56 am #

That was fun 🙂 It took me a few minutes to figure out how to play, though.

• Isabella Alden September 11, 2018 at 3:33 pm #

I like the old-fashioned print puzzle, myself. —Jenny

5. Angie Thompson September 11, 2018 at 10:19 am #

Definitely easier than the last puzzle! 😀 I saw some that I’ve read and some that I haven’t; I’ll just have to keep plugging away at the list…

• Isabella Alden September 11, 2018 at 3:55 pm #

It’s a long list, but each book is so good. Thanks for commenting, Angie! —Jenny

6. Evona York September 11, 2018 at 1:57 pm #

It ‘s nice to find something clean and sweet.

• Isabella Alden September 11, 2018 at 3:47 pm #

I agree!. Thanks for commenting, Evona. —Jenny

7. CutePolarBear September 11, 2018 at 2:29 pm #

I took 233 seconds to complete the word search! (That would be under 4 minutes :D)

CutePolarBear

• Isabella Alden September 11, 2018 at 3:53 pm #

Great! Your time was one second better than mine. 🙂 —Jenny

8. Diane September 12, 2018 at 7:11 am #

What fun!! Several titles I haven’t read. Thank you for some sunny fun!!

9. Ryana Lynn September 13, 2018 at 9:33 am #

Great Puzzle! I loved it! I think I got it in about 365 seconds, lol! This was so much fun!

10. Barbara September 14, 2018 at 3:53 pm #

Thanks for doing that. Nice reminders.