What a Character!

If you love stories that feature believable characters trying to find their way through life’s struggles, look no further than Isabella Alden’s books!

This word search puzzle features the names of some of Isabella’s most beloved characters, who ultimately learned to trust God to guide their daily steps in life. See how many names you can find!

Words can go horizontally, vertically, and diagonally, backwards and forwards.

Once you complete the puzzle, let us know how you liked it by leaving a comment here or on Isabella’s Facebook page.

Choose how you want to play:

To play online, click here. Then, click on a letter and drag to reveal each listed character name. You can play the puzzle online until October 30.

To print the puzzle and share it with others, click here. The print puzzle never expires, and it’s more challenging than the online version!

Have fun!

This post is part of our Blogiversary Celebration! Leave a comment below or on Isabella’s Facebook page to be entered in a drawing for a $25 Amazon gift card! We’ll announce the winner on Friday, September 28.

12 Responses to “What a Character!”

1. Angie Thompson September 25, 2018 at 4:36 am #

Done! Two minutes (for the online version). 😀

2. Ryana Lynn Miller September 25, 2018 at 4:53 am #

This looks like so much fun! I’ll have to wait until I’m at WiFi to play, because for some reason my phone won’t let me, lol!

3. CutePolarBear September 25, 2018 at 11:35 am #

137 seconds! I felt like I was so slow. XD

CutePolarBear

4. kristin September 25, 2018 at 3:10 pm #

I will miss these posts when the celebration is over!

• Isabella Alden September 25, 2018 at 8:11 pm #

I’m so glad you’re enjoying them, Kristin! —Jenny

5. Rebekah A. Morris September 25, 2018 at 6:01 pm #

234 seconds. But I wasn’t really trying to hurry. I forgot at first that it was even timed. Just reading those names makes me want to go read some Pansy books again.

6. Ashley September 26, 2018 at 2:51 pm #

Yes, Isabella has created some memorable characters. I’ve wondered how she was able to keep the names straight and use different and well-suited names each time!

• Isabella Alden September 26, 2018 at 3:45 pm #

She named a lot of her characters after people she knew in her “real” life. —Jenny

7. Jo @ The Lens & The Hard Drive September 26, 2018 at 3:01 pm #

*rubs hands evilly* Welp, here goes….