This Week’s Winner and a Big Thank You!

It’s hard to believe September is coming to a close! Sadly, that means our Blogiversary Celebration must end, as well.

A big thank you to everyone who attending the party! You’ve helped spread the word about Isabella’s inspiring, Christ-centered novels and stories.

And now …

We’re happy to announce the winner of this week’s $25 Amazon Gift Card.

The Winner is …

seijalaine!

Seijalaine, please watch your email inbox—Your Amazon Gift Card is on its way!

6 Responses to “This Week’s Winner and a Big Thank You!”

1. Ruthann September 28, 2018 at 2:04 pm #

Oh, I’m so sad this month is over! Thanks for all the interesting posts and free reads!

• Isabella Alden September 28, 2018 at 7:37 pm #

We’re sad, too, Ruthann! We’ll definitely have to plan another celebration soon. 🙂 Jenny

2. Barbara September 28, 2018 at 9:29 pm #

What an enjoyable month!

• Isabella Alden September 29, 2018 at 6:03 am #

Thank you, Barbara! I enjoyed getting to know you better through your comments. —Jenny

3. seijalaine September 28, 2018 at 10:06 pm #

Thank you so much! I was so shocked when I saw my name, all I could say was “I won…” and couldn’t finish the rest to tell my family! I love reading all the posts and the comments, people are civil on here the way I wish more were on- and off-line.

• Isabella Alden September 29, 2018 at 6:08 am #

Congratulations, Elaine! And you’re right about the readers of this blog—they’re lovely people I’d like to meet in person one day. Blessings to you, —Jenny